Super Skarmory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need some help with the Robot Boss in The Future

5 posters

Go down

I Need some help with the Robot Boss in The Future Empty I Need some help with the Robot Boss in The Future

Post by IceDorago Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:33 pm

Okay, title is self explaniatory. I need help with the robot in the future that has those two mini robots. I know what to do, attack the minis, destroy 'em, attack the robot and repeat the process. I keep dying though.

Here is my Party:
Chrono Lv 9
Marle Lv 9
Marle Lv 8

Is that underleveled and if so what Level should I be? Or is there some other strategy to use?
IceDorago
IceDorago
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong

HG/SS Friend Code : This.
B/W Friend Code : Forum.
SSBB Friend Code : Is lol.
Mood : Go away.

http://twitch.tv/kingofzeal

Back to top Go down

I Need some help with the Robot Boss in The Future Empty Re: I Need some help with the Robot Boss in The Future

Post by Super Skarmory Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Doable, I wouldn't worry. Use techs to deal more damage, knock out one pod before going for the other. Heal with Marle after both pods are knocked out if needed while Lucca and Chrono deal damage to the main Guardian. Oh, and have all your characters ready to attack when the pods revive, you can almost K.O. one pod right off the start after they revive if your quick enough. If you get a critical with Chrono, you will K.O. the pod quickly. It isn't hard, keep trying and you'll pull it off easy.
Super Skarmory
Super Skarmory
Walkthrough Wizard/Admin
Walkthrough Wizard/Admin

SSBB Friend Code : 1505-0173-8439
Location : 12,000 B.C. The Kingdom of Zeal, North Cape, The Black Winds Howl
Mood : Busy... *WHIP* GET BACK TO WORK!

Back to top Go down

I Need some help with the Robot Boss in The Future Empty Re: I Need some help with the Robot Boss in The Future

Post by Zaazaa0 Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Like SS said, Kill both pods and the Guardian cant attack you until he makes more, giving you lots of time to damage. Have Marle use aura when someone is at 50 or less health and have Crono cyclone the Guardian for more damage. Flamethrower won't work however. At least I don't think it does. Just don't attack the Guardian when the pods are there or he will counter. You should only have to kill the pods 2 times if you are fast enough.
Zaazaa0
Zaazaa0
Swampert
Swampert

SSBB Friend Code : 3910-2864-3220
Location : In prison but the guards didn't take away my sword so I'm gonna try and break out.
Mood : Meh

Back to top Go down

Post by Solid Shake Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:31 pm

Get Lucca do to Dual techs with Chrono (like Fire Whirl) and use Marle for healing. First try and take out the pods (200 HP each. I think)
And when they are KOed shift your focus to the Guardian and bombard it with moves like Fire Whirl and during that time heal HP and MP with ethers and Marle's Aura. After 5 turns (I think it is 5 turns at least) he will revive the pods then you repeat the process also you might want a couple Athenain Water, because they are always useful and 2 when I went into this fight I was over-leveled (I was 12) so I took him down without getting a person KOed. But still, he is a 3 on the hard scale (out of 5 only Magus and Lavos are 5) so its not a battle you should have to much trouble on unless you are under leveled.
Solid Shake
Solid Shake
Dusknoir
Dusknoir

SSBB Friend Code : I'll get back t
Mood : Happy that a new Phoenix Wright game is coming out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arazza Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:34 pm

I agree with everybody above.
Arazza
Arazza
Wario
Wario

SSBB Friend Code : Don't Battle.
Mood : Happy, I Guess! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by IceDorago Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:00 pm

I just beat it, a mod can lock this.
IceDorago
IceDorago
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong

HG/SS Friend Code : This.
B/W Friend Code : Forum.
SSBB Friend Code : Is lol.
Mood : Go away.

http://twitch.tv/kingofzeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down