Super Skarmory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dream devourer/true time devourer/schala *SPOILERS*

+4
Majorasfan
Zaazaa0
TuxGamer
SummonerAmaterasu
8 posters

Go down

dream devourer/true time devourer/schala *SPOILERS* Empty dream devourer/true time devourer/schala *SPOILERS*

Post by SummonerAmaterasu Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:49 pm

confusing title eh? well as we all know schala(a.k.a true time devourer/dream devoure is the final boss of chrono cross (hehehe) but it is also a secret final boss of chrono trigger. it is devstatling hard it is by far the hardest boss in chrono trigger EVER! i have only beaten it ONCE! on my friends file. so i wonerded

did any of you guys get to it and beat it?

k
if youe wondering my friends team was Ayla Magus Flowing Frog (no he didnt hack when you save chrono from being frozen in time you have the option of leaving him at the end of time)
SummonerAmaterasu
SummonerAmaterasu
SKITTY
SKITTY

Location : In the Virtual World of Skype with Soda,Molly,Ice,Graph and firends! :D
Mood : Fantabulos

Back to top Go down

dream devourer/true time devourer/schala *SPOILERS* Empty Re: dream devourer/true time devourer/schala *SPOILERS*

Post by TuxGamer Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:50 pm

there is a 2nd final boss? didn't know that? i'm not even done with Lavos get!
TuxGamer
TuxGamer
Latis
Latis

Mood : All busy with school :(

Back to top Go down

dream devourer/true time devourer/schala *SPOILERS* Empty Re: dream devourer/true time devourer/schala *SPOILERS*

Post by SummonerAmaterasu Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:53 pm

no you dont have to fight her after you beat lavos its just a diffrent final boss it optinoal
SummonerAmaterasu
SummonerAmaterasu
SKITTY
SKITTY

Location : In the Virtual World of Skype with Soda,Molly,Ice,Graph and firends! :D
Mood : Fantabulos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaazaa0 Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Where do you find this second final boss? I want to know so I can fight it!
Zaazaa0
Zaazaa0
Swampert
Swampert

SSBB Friend Code : 3910-2864-3220
Location : In prison but the guards didn't take away my sword so I'm gonna try and break out.
Mood : Meh

Back to top Go down

Post by Majorasfan Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:51 pm

It was pretty easy if you have status effect protection, but an interesting battle. The Dreamseeker is very helpful. XD
Majorasfan
Majorasfan
Majorasfan Rank
Majorasfan Rank

Location : 1932, Hanging out with the great world powers in der velt!
Mood : Happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaazaa0 Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Yeah, but where do you find the boss!
Zaazaa0
Zaazaa0
Swampert
Swampert

SSBB Friend Code : 3910-2864-3220
Location : In prison but the guards didn't take away my sword so I'm gonna try and break out.
Mood : Meh

Back to top Go down

Post by Solid Shake Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:01 pm

Zaazaa0 wrote:Yeah, but where do you find the boss!
Once you beat Lavos go to the end of time. (The old man mentions it I think) and then there is a bucket you go into the bucket and find him. TAKE EXTERME CAUTION!!! He his harder than Lavos. Stock up and lv. up if you have to. Oh yeah I beat him on my second try using Chrono Marle Robo I would recommed hard hitters like Chrono or Magus. Also Life-line is a good triple tech to use against him.
Solid Shake
Solid Shake
Dusknoir
Dusknoir

SSBB Friend Code : I'll get back t
Mood : Happy that a new Phoenix Wright game is coming out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoushiro Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Well,I've never gotten to that part, but I've seen it on YT. And from what some people say, it doesn't look that hard. Only 2000 more Hp than Lavos and just a recolor of Lavos.
Kyoushiro
Kyoushiro
Superskarmory's assistant

SSBB Friend Code : 4382 5272 1324
Mood : Happy where it counts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiningbolt Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:31 pm

Don't underestimate recolors. XD Square Enix is knows for having recolors of EVERYTHING. Honestly this boss was very tough for me because I was running out of items and did NOT have status protection. Then I used Frog Squash with Frog, it does like 8,000 damage. O_O And I use it again and he's dead. XD
Shiningbolt
Shiningbolt

SSBB Friend Code : 2363-5301-5440
Location : Flying on top of my Salamence with a Zangoose at my side
Mood : Good

https://www.youtube.com/user/Shiningbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by General!Sedgar Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:18 pm

I got frustrated to the point where I almost threw my Chrono Trigger into the shredder, but I thought "No way! I can't do that! It's a good game!"

Last edited by SuperPichu on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos gallore. Euurgh.)
General!Sedgar
General!Sedgar
Wario
Wario

Mood : All burn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down